Re: [squid-users] error files shipped on squid-3.2.3

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 01:35:57 +0200

What do you mean One line? They do formatted a one line for a long time
(sine at least 3.1)
but if you want to edit them just use a nice editor to show them in a
nice format.

I do understand you but it's a very small file.
just parse it a bit. like use new line before and after any TAG starting
will do the thing.

Regards,
Eliezer

--