Re: AW: [squid-users] Client randomly reloads pages every second - cache/parent issue?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:02:32 +1300

On 28/11/2012 8:35 p.m., Stefan Bauer wrote:
> [...]

In which case I would recommend removing the round-robin algorithm from
yoru peer options. The first one you list will be used first and when it
has problems the failover will move traffic to the second one listed.
Any problems which were caused on that site by the rotating sources
should disappear and you will be left with all the _other_ problems the
site is causing, but hey, thems the breaks.

Amos