Re: [squid-users] After upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2.3 our parent virusscanner is busy

From: Dieter Bloms <squid_at_bloms.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:47:46 +0100

Hi Eliezer,

On Wed, Dec 05, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

> We will need more information such as squid.conf and other info.
> Who claims for busy?

We use sles11sp2 (64bit) on HP Proliant DL380 G7 hardware with 140G Ram.

> The virusscanner is busy? where do you see that? etc..

yes, the virusscanner creates a http page with "AVwebgate is busy"
message.
Even with lower load (150req/s) the virusscanner generate this message.

> A more clear picture can help us try to help you.

Please have a look at:

http://downloads.bloms.de/squid.conf-3.1.20
http://downloads.bloms.de/squid.conf-3.2.3

--