Re: [squid-users] After upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2.3 our parent virusscanner is busy

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:55:23 +0200

Hey Dieter,

It seems to me like it's not a squid problem but it can be..
I would start with basic checks such as File-descriptors limits on the
system.

ulimit -Ha
ulimit -Sa

and also on what are the squid build options? (squid -v)

if the antivirus responded with something there is no problem with
communication or proxy basic function but from the AV side.

Try the ss tool to see the open connections\FD between squid and the AV
and the clients.

Regards,
Eliezer

--