Re: [squid-users] Squid3 extremely slow for some website cnn.com

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:56:50 +1300

On 13/12/2012 8:04 p.m., Muhammed Shehata wrote:
> Dear Eliezer,
> I tried to remove dans from the setup already and I'm pretty sure
> that the issue in squid itself as per its logs declare

Your logs presented in that first post declare that out of two requests:
* a client connected, delivered a request and disconnected before
anything was returned.
* a client connected and requested the same URL which was delivered
successfully.

The log lines were incomplete, so we don't know anything about timing
and interrelations.

Amos