Re: [squid-users] Squid3 extremely slow for some website cnn.com

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:57:53 +0200

Hey Muhammed,

 From my point of view if it's squid fault of making this error you are
having, I and anyone else using the same version and build will have, am
I right?

So I am using squid 3.2.1-3 and 3.3.0.1 and I dont have any of the
issues you are talking about.

If you can come up with a clean centos 6.3 setup that has the same side
effect you are talking about in a VM and I can get the same result and
see it in my own eyes on my network line I would assume we are having an
issue related to squid or specific build of squid with specific things.
Unless you will provide enough data that will make it a fact nobody can
help you with it.

If it's centos 6.3 you can probably run a small VM on a desktop and get
the same results.

Regards,
Eliezer

--