[squid-users] Filter by time and white-black lists

From: Артур Молчанов <arturamm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:09:42 +0200

I've tried many times and I can not do it, please help :(

I have 2 classrooms total 40 PC's
 +5 manager PC's
 +1 administrator
So IP range is
10.77.88.1-10.77.88.41 - for classroom
10.77.88.42-10.77.88.46 - for managers
10.77.88.47 - admin

Task:
1)Internet only for this 46 hosts 10.77.88.1-10.77.88.47
2)Classroom and managers can access internet only workdays from 9 to 17
3)Classroom have blacklist of sites in file for what access is denied
4)Managers only can visit white list sites in file, all other blocked
5)Admin can visit any web at any time
6)In weekends (A S) access only by authentification

Iam new to squid so I have difficulty to do this, I was able to set
access by days and time for one range, but how to join this with white
black list and other ranges for manager and admin + authentication o_o
I dont get how this http_access deny access work, in what order,
can someone provide solution for my task?I will be very grateful