Re: [squid-users] Filter by time and white-black lists

From: Helmut Hullen <Hullen_at_t-online.de>
Date: 21 Jan 2013 11:57:00 +0100

Hallo, Artur,

Du meintest am 21.01.13:

> Can you please
> make full filter with test, I know that i maybe asking too much but I
> struggle to do this quite a while :(

Sorry - I have enough other work to do.

> and what is schueler

It's the german word for "pupil".

> with complete version of filter I would understand how this work,
> exactly with time I started to get problems

No - you should try to understand how "squid" works.

Perhaps you know how a potato harvester works:
it sorts for size, and it sorts out all particles which ar not potatos
(a bit simplified).

small potatoes: sort it out into the basket for "small" - ready
no potato: sort it out to "garbage" - ready
bigger potatos: go on to the next station

And then you should study how and when acls are AND-combined or OR-
combined.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut