Re: [squid-users] access-lists from mysql ?

From: Ali Jawad <alijawad1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:44:48 +0200

Hi
Checking the db and echoing OK or ERR based on that is easy for me to
implement in php, for now I did add the following :

external_acl_type MyAclHelper %SRC /etc/squid/myaclhelper.php

myaclhelper.php only contains
<?php
echo "OK";
?>

Later on I want to replace that with a mysqldb check and read stdin to
obtain %SRC, but for now I just want this to work, when squid starts I
get the following in the log :

The MyAclHelper helpers are crashing too rapidly, need help!

Any help with this simple setup please ?

Regards