[squid-users] Online games update

From: Firas Mubarak <mubarak316_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 02:35:59 +1100

Hi all,

I work for a small online gaming place, my customers are playing online games there such as WOW or LOL.. As those games has lots of updates I decided to install a squid proxy.
It works fine caching downloaded files and pages but not caching the game updates. So whenever a new update is there each computer download the same update and kill the bandwidth.
Is there anyway to force these updates through squid proxy and cache it ?

Thanks