[squid-users] HTTP/1.1 pipelining

From: FredB <fredbmail_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:59:49 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I saw that some browsers are no RFC compliant about http pipelining

I found this:

Firefox 2: 2
Firefox 3+: 6
Opera 9.26: 4
Opera 12: 6
Safari 3: 4
Safari 5: 6
IE 7: 2
IE 8: 6
IE 10: 8
Chrome: 6

Squid support pipelining ? or it serializes pipelined request ?
If squid support it, how I can limit - for example 2 simultaneous - or disabled this option with squid 3.2.7 ?

I'm asking this because I tried to play with maxconn limit, and I saw a difference between Chrome and firefox 2, chrome touches the limit very quickly

Regards,

Fred