[squid-users] Hit-ratio graph: can anyone explain what we see here?

From: Coenraad Loubser <coenraad_at_wish.org.za>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:08:51 +0200

Hi All

I'm very curious so as to everyone's casual explanations for what
could cause the up-and-down pattern visible in this hit-ratio graph:
http://imm.io/XkQ4

I have my own ideas but will reserve them for the time being so as to
allow you to share an unbiased opinion first. :-)

Coenraad Loubser

WISH Networks (Pty) Ltd.
2nd Floor, Merriman Place, Cnr. Merriman & Bird Str, Stellenbosch, 7600, ZA

Skype: Wish_Support
Web: http://wish.org.za