[squid-users] Error occurring configuration squid 3.1 transparent proxy https

From: Jose Junior <josejunior032_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:13:52 -0300

people need your help, I have a problem in configuring squid
transparent, after having compiled it enabling ssl support using the -
enable-ssl (ie https support), with the only goal to block facebook,
do not know but what happens when I try to configure an error occurs
that blocks all https traffic beyond the facebook like banking sites,
gmail and others that use https, moreover in the browser (firefox,
chrome ...) a message appears that says "The page can not be loaded
because of the way the server is doing the redirect," searching the
web I only found tutorials that led to the steps below:

1º redirected port 443

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 443 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3130

2º creating keys

# openssl genrsa -des3 -out openssl.key 1024
# openssl req -new -key openssl.key -out openssl.csr
# cp openssl.key openssl.key.old
# openssl rsa -in openssl.key.old -out openssl.key
# openssl x509 -req -days 365 -in openssl.csr -signkey openssl.key
-out openssl.crt

3º setting in /etc/squid3/squid.conf

https_port 3130 transparent cert=/etc/squid/openssl.crt
key=/etc/squid/openssl.key

I appreciate the help

sorry for the mistakes of English