RE: [squid-users] Squid with external auth problems

From: husam.shabeeb <hus.shabeeb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:41:51 +0300

Dear ,
First its Mikrotik not nikrotik , second
You should read the idea. it's not soho
You can check this one from here
http://routerboard.com/CCR1036-12G-4S
also if you use radius , or cisco access server for auth theyare solution's
you have to read and pick the best for you that depend on how much client
you trying to serve !!
best of luck .