Re: [squid-users] Re: SMP vs Single Process Performance

From: Giorgi Tepnadze <giorgi_at_mia.gov.ge>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:17:34 +0400

On 18.03.2013 14:06, babajaga wrote:

> So you might consider having multiple workers for rock-dir, but only one for
> the larger stuff, stored using one single HUGE aufs.

Hello, Very interesting recommendations for me also. One question how to configure squid for situation described above by you?
Let me describe this situation as I see it, requests for big objects >32KB go to one worker with aufs and other requests with smaller objects go to another worker with rock.
So can squid select different workers by looking at HTTPContent-Lengthresponse header?