Re: [squid-users] acl time stop at specified hour

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 13:57:19 +1300

On 22/03/2013 8:34 p.m., Orlando Camarillo wrote:
> Hi brothers.
>
> I have running Squid HTTP Proxy 3.0 over Debian, everything is working
> fine, just i got weird behavior with the acl time, every single day
> stop working at 1723 hrs.

1723 UTC, GMT, or local time? if local time what timezone are you in.

> this is my acl for deny sites: acl dstRestricted url_regex
> /etc/squid3/dstRestricted,
>
> and aply the acl like this: http_access allow lan !dstRestricted
>
> and here is my acl time:
>
> acl t1 time MTWHF 07:00-21:00
> acl t2 time MTWHF 14:00-15:30
> acl t3 MTWHF 21:00-24:00

Missing "time". I assume this is a typo on the email rather than the
actual config?

> acl t4 time MTWHF 00:00-07:00
>
> and the issue happend between 1723 hrs. and 2100 hrs, so the blocked
> sites becomes unlocked and the users can get access it. i tryed with a
> lot of combinations on acl t1, t2, t3, t4, but never works.

All of the above ACLs are expected to match to timespans outside of the
one you are having problems with. What is the *full* sequence ofyour
config file please?

Amos