Re: [squid-users] Need help on SSL bump and certificate chain

From: Prasanna Venkateswaran <prascalls_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:14:16 +0530

Hi,
    Can someone please help me out here? In a nutshell, I am using a
proper signed certificate(not self signed) to generate certificates.
The chain is my certificate -> intermediate CA -> root CA. I cannot
make squid send the entire certificate chain to the clients and this
is breaking many applications in our network.

     I am using squid 3.3.1. Please help.

Regards,
Prasanna