Re: [squid-users] D

From: Loïc BLOT <loic.blot_at_unix-experience.fr>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:56:21 +0200

Here i have'nt any error in my cache.log
I think squid must warn when he tries to apply a second http_port
directive on a already configured port (a little map like std::map
squid_tcp_modes with squid_tcp_modes[3128] = 0/1/2 (normal, transparent,
intercept could resolve the problem by registering current loaded
http_port directives) Then the configuration mistake cannot be possible.

For the DoS problem when i use http_port 3128 transparent only, it's
right that squid is started and all his child but he refuses all
connections.

--
Best regards,
Loïc BLOT,