[squid-users] Squid TPROXY and TCP_MISS/000 entries

From: Marcin Czupryniak <martino87rm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 07:34:40 +0200

Hello all!,
checking my logs from time to time I see that there are some requests
which return the TCP_MISS/000 log code, I'm managing a medium sized
Active-Standby transparent caching proxy (direct routing) which is
handling around 100 requests per second (average on daily basis), I know
what the entry means but I'm not exactly sure whether under normal
operating conditions they are normal to see in such amount.

The number of these entries is less than 0,001% of total requests served
(avg 1 entry per 10 seconds), should I worry about it or others get them
too?