[squid-users] Re: Youtube Changes

From: ragheb68 <ragheb_at_smartelecom.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi syaifuddin,

Trying to implement the changes you proposed on squid 2.7stable 9. Got
confused there is nothing in your email concerning refresh patterns and
other old youtube settings in squid.conf should all of them be removed and
replaced with new ones or just add the new acls along with the old ones. I
have currently installed File::Readbackwards Perl module on fedora 13 and
added your lines to my already old squid.conf with old youtube among other
settings and replaced the old storeurl.pl with yours but still I can see
TCP_MISS on all youtube requests in access.log file. Any ideas what could be
the cause?