[squid-users] Squid 3.2.10 not compilable under OpenBSD 5.2

From: Loïc BLOT <loic.blot_at_unix-experience.fr>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:50:37 +0200

Hi,
i cannot upgrade squid because my ./configure fails (cause : sasl)

checking sasl/sasl.h usability... no
checking sasl/sasl.h presence... no
checking for sasl/sasl.h... no
checking sasl.h usability... no
checking sasl.h presence... no
checking for sasl.h... no
checking for sasl_errstring in -lsasl2... no
checking for sasl_errstring in -lsasl... no
configure: error: Neither SASL nor SASL2 found

With squid 3.2.9 i haven't this problem

cyrus-sasl is installed but i don't need SASL.

Have you got an idea ?

Thanks for advance

--
Best regards,