[squid-users] No logs to access.log

From: Utterheim Mats <mats.utterheim_at_tieto.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 09:47:01 +0200

Hi!

We just upgraded our squid to 3.2.8 and found that we don't get any
access-logs anymore.
squid.out and cache.log are still logging as they should, but no access.log

I have tried to remove the access.log and when squid is restarted it
creates a new access.log with the right permissions, but it is left empty.

config is the standard for access_log:
access_log daemon:/var/log/squid/access.log squid
logfile_daemon /usr/lib64/squid/log_file_daemon

What are we missing?

--
******************************************************************************************************************************
Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Mats Utterheim
Tieto Sweden
email:mats.utterheim_at_tieto.com <mailto:mats.utterheim_at_tieto.com>,
direct: +46 10 481 9827, mobile: +46 70 656 50 85, fax: +46 10 481 9881
Kyrkgatan 60, 831 34 =D6stersund, Sweden
http://www.tieto.com <http://ww=%0Aw.tieto.se/ivardagen>
TIETO. Knowledge. Passion. Results.
Please note: The information contained in this message may be legally
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank You