[squid-users] Modify Access Denied Page with Category?

From: matthew vassallo <mat1_8_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 10:19:01 +0200

Hi, I would like to modify the access denied page which gets displayed when a specific domain is blocked. Basically (if it is possible) I would like to add the Category of the website being blocked. For example if facebook.com belongs to the category social networks, such category is displayed. I have downloaded a blacklist from Dansguardian website. Thank you. Regards, Matthew Vassallo