Re: [squid-users] One Squid with NTLM auth and as Open Proxy

From: Kstro <ellocosoyyo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:16:20 -0500

On 5/11/13, Thorough <jiri.schuster_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> We need to use two internet access method on an one Linux server with Squid
> installed, the methods are NTLM authentication and open proxy (without
> auth).. Can be that provided by one Linux server with Squid installed?
> Something like this:
>
> IP 10.10.1.100:3128 - NTLM authentication required
> IP 10.10.2.100:3128 - Open Proxy

I'm using my squid working just like you described, i just have to
place in the squid.conf
in the first place, the ip that doesn't need authentication, something like this

acl prometeo src 172.19.216.142/32
http_access allow prometeo

acl kenu src 172.19.216.101/32
acl mackenu arp C8:9C:DC:FA:78:7A
acl UKenia proxy_auth -i keniap
http_access allow workindays kenu mackenu UKenia

just try changing the order, and you will see what i'm talking about