Re: [squid-users] Squid with external auth problems

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 06:33:16 +1200

On 15/05/2013 6:02 a.m., Rafael Gomes wrote:
> Hi Eugene,
>
> . Even large vendors like Cisco and IronPort use
>> squid in their equipment.
> I am looking for some doc about this, is there some official doc that
> talk about this?

FWIW; I've not seen any sort of documentation pointed out for those two
particular vendors. IronPort did buy out another popular vendor with
Squid-based appliances, but has since shut down that product line.

There are several other major names with verifiably Squid-based products
though:
   http://www.squid-cache.org/Support/products.html

Amos