Re: [squid-users] Squid CPU 100% infinite loop

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:55:10 -0600

On 05/16/2013 07:08 AM, loic.blot wrote:

> after tests and debug level increased to 5, i am sorry to say: nothing
> found...

When I suggested that you collect logs, I did not expect _you_ to
analyze them. If they are not empty, others may be able to find what is
wrong with your Squid (if anything). If you post logs, please indicate
when the "infinite loop" started.

BTW, does the "infinite loop" condition end on its own if you leave
Squid running? Or do you have to kill Squid to make it work again?

And no, Squid core is not multithreaded. There is a storage module that
uses threads, but you are not using it. Squid also has SMP workers which
are separate processes, but you are not using them either.

HTH,

Alex.