Re: [squid-users] "I agree" page

From: Andrew Beverley <andy_at_andybev.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 19:57:32 +0100

On Sun, 2013-05-19 at 15:52 +0200, folkert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 8 years ago I implemented a program which can be integrated in Squid so
> that users are initially redirect to a page where they have to tick an
> "I agree" check-box and only then they can continue.
> Is this functionally integrated in the current version of Squid? I think
> it would make sense.

The splash page functionality probably does what you want.

If you want the user to actually have to do something to move on (such
as click an "I agree" link), then check out the example in the
documentation entitled "Squid Configuration File - Active Mode":

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Portal/Splash

Andy