[squid-users] Question regaring cache.log in newer versions of squid, where are my logs??

From: Squidblacklist <webmaster_at_squidblacklist.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:24:50 -0700

Question regaring cache.log in newer versions of squid, where are my
logs??

I usually parse/grep the output from /var/log/output.log when I am
processing blacklists for errors, now, squid is no longer placing those
errors there, if I am lucky, Ill get a single entry when there are
multiple issues, this makes it more difficult for me to work on these
blacklists, because I am supposed to reconfigure squid evertime I
remove an entry??

I would like it back the way it was, I want to see a full log of all
the errors, instead of squid stopping on the first error, as it appears
to be doing, is there a work around for this? Something im missing?

-
Signed,

Fix Nichols

http://www.squidblacklist.org