Re: [squid-users] adobe updates constantly re-downloading

From: Marko Cupać <marko.cupac_at_mimar.rs>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:18:08 +0200

On Wed, 15 May 2013 21:36:51 +0800
csn233 <csn233_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you tried commenting out range_offset_limit and quick_abort_min?

Sorry for my late reply. In the meantime i upgraded to squid-3.3.4_1,
which did not solve the problem. But then I remembered your suggestion,
and removed range_offset_limit and quick_abort_min. Updates from adobe
are now downloaded fine (no constant re-downloading without ever
finishing), but not cached.

It is not such a big problem as my uplinks are can handle those.
However, saving some bandwidth would be nice, so if someone knows how
to do it please send a line.

--
Marko Cupać