Re: [squid-users] StoreID and concurrency?

From: csn233 <csn233_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 15:11:22 +0800

> A side by side
> comparison of what behaviour your proxy has when StoreID is used and when it
> is not will probably also be useful in figuring it out.

What I've noticed so far is:
1. Running the same video on 1 browser at a time - no problem, and I
see a HITs after the first time.
2. Running 3 browser sessions on same video at the same time without
StoreID - no problem. Slower, but runs to completion.
3. Running 3 browser sessions on same video at the same time with
StoreID - 1 or 2 of those browsers sessions will halt with "an error
occurred..., please try again later", while at least 1 will run to
completion with no problems.

No errors in cache.log. I'm just looking for ideas at this point, and
I'll try to narrow it down a bit more. Any debugging that might be
helpful?