Re: [squid-users] StoreID and concurrency?

From: csn233 <csn233_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 20:06:37 +0800

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 3:04 AM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il> wrote:

> try this setup and notify me the results.
>
> Eliezer

Thanks for your reply. Well, looks like it wasn't the setup, but the
fact that l have introduced the problem by changing the helper and not
deleting cache_dir after the change(s).

When I delete cache_dir consistently after any change, I can no longer
reproduce the problem. The other thing was reducing the browsers' own
cache to zero or the minimum allowed, so it doesn't complicate things.

In the wiki, you mentioned "75% works and counting.". Can you clarify
what the other 25% would be?