Re: [squid-users] company facebook only?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 01:34:31 +0300

It's pretty unreasonable that these requests came from someone who
understand web.
it's probably someone who wants to get something but don't know how
stuff works and thinks it's better to use facebook from an unknown reason.

I have heard about companies that has facebook pages but it's a bit
weird from my point of view to use facebook and also to limit your workers.
If you think the employee is good for the company let him work in a good
and almost free environment.
If you put your facebook page in the hands of someone you cannot put
your money in his pocket just don't work with money or facebook.
If you give your money try to trust a bit in your employee or at-least
in the amount you invest in him.

Eliezer