[squid-users] Re: How can I implement below scenario

From: Blason <blason16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:51:39 -0700 (PDT)

This is an checkpoint firewall and with Proxy enabled.

Since I am planning to put squid in between wondering which is the best way
to avail the caching functionality of a squid along with application control
of commercial product of squid. Since checkpoint right now does not offer
any caching functionality but has best in class application/URL filtering
which method would you guys suggest to implement. Also, CP [Check Point] has
easy method of integrating with AD so CP can take the decision based on
users only if same will be forwarded Check Point.

I just want to use squid for caching. Can I really implement this scenario?