[squid-users] Squid 3 on Windows

From: Jeff Warren <warrenjp_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:45:10 +0100

Hello,

Has anyone had any success compiling a version of squid 3.1 or later for
windows? I noted a section in the release notes for 3.1.0.1 which suggested
it should be possible to compile with mingw/msys, but I ran into function
redeclaration errors (it's possible there are some macro problems present).
I tried another few 3.1.x versions too, without any success. Scouring around
online hasn't yielded any downloadable binaries, so given that most people
only care about squid on linux, I wondered if it has ever worked.

If anyone's had success, please let me know, and if so, which version!

TIA
Jeff