[squid-users] Kerberos, squid and IE8 with windows integrated validation

From: SPG <spggps8.2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 04:54:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have integrated squid with kerberos and all work fine. When I open the IE
8 never ask by the password, because I activate in web browser integrated
windows authentication. But I need that squid ask for the password because
some web get the user and password of windows domain and deny access. If I
deactivate the option in web browser, the proxy give me a error because I
don't have persmission for access to cache, but not ask me for the password
for authenticate

A lot of thanks