Re: [squid-users] Squid icap respmod is not caching

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:36:46 +0300

Let say that on 3.2.0.1X it was working for me with ICAP respmod on with
youtube videos so it's not a RESPMOD problem unless...
There was a change in some of squid internals.
on squid 3.3 if i'm not wrong somebody told me that youtube caching
works but I have never seen that someone used my RESPMOD "no-store"
option so I am not 100% sure about it.
can you share the debug_options ALL,3 to understand what is going on?

What are you using ICAP for?

Eliezer