RE: [squid-users] Squid icap respmod is not caching

From: Paul Browne <pbrowne_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:17:40 +0000

Hi,

I will work on getting the headers / tcpdump & snoop logs) however just to be clear:

1) Squid 3.1 was caching our ICAP respmod responses and it was only when we went to the 3.2.7 version of squid did it fail to cache

2) curl is not an issue here, we tested it without respmod and it cached successfully,

Regards
-Paul