[squid-users] Optimized Configuration?

From: guzzzi <guzzzi_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 01:41:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hallo,

im restarting to set up a Squid Proxy with Dansguardian + NTLM. At the
moment i just got my shipped Configuration within the Squid Proxy Server.
Looking for someone who can Help me to create a Optimized Configuration.
Optimized in Speed.
I know how to build in the Microsoft Update Services (i hope so :) ) and the
NTLM thing. But there are Tons of Options to Speed up the Proxy for the
Users.

Maybe there are some "Must have" Options in the Configuration?

Many thanks
Best Regards