Re: [squid-users] Captive portal terminal server

From: Oliveiros Peixoto \(Netinho\) <oliveiros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:13:39 -0300

Antony the process is this!

User goes to the captive portal.
He enters with username and password, mysql stores it.
In proxy external_acl get the ip that the user is logged through policy
%SRC and checks which user in mysql with that ip.

The problem is that several users enter the terminal server windows and
each user enter with your proxy username in captive portal. When my acl
search in mysql by %SRC he will get multiple users.

Thanks!
Oliveiros Peixoto.