Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.7.x No Transparent Smartphones issues with youtube?

From: Beto Moreno <pamrtj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:03:40 -0700

Hi Ben.
  I have been using pfsense for more than 4 years without issue, I
understand and accept your opinion.
  I have running squid with pfsense and centos to, love it.
  U point something interes about some advanced GUI to edit squid
under pfsense, I'm with u, this is complex because but not impossible,
squid have so much features that we I used I think 20% of features, is
a huge program.
  But in my case, I edit squid under pfsense manually this way I have
a better control on what I'm doing, I just the GUI to setup the basic
settings and them boom, manually.
  Now returning to the problem, what can cause my smartphone to not
display youtube video, but let me browse and search?
  Thanks Ben.