Re: [squid-users] store-id.pl doesnt cache youtube

From: neeraj kharbanda <nettlynx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:42:04 +0530

thanks for all the support.
I'd shifted from squid3.HEAD to 2.7.9
The only reason for shifting to squid3 was some sites (secure) were
giving me problem in opening and the number was increasing day by
day.
I used squid3.HEAD for 2 days and my hit rate was barely 3%
I used squid-2.7.9 for 1 day and my hit rate reached 20%
If required I'll post the conf file for both
I'm now concentrating on tproxy and stuck on policy routing as I'm
working on ISP style scenario where traffic from many routers will
converge on core router and it will be doing policy routing for squid
thanks

--
Neeraj Kharbanda
Nettlynx Networks