Re: [squid-users] Memory leaks in squid 3.3.5?

From: Alex Crow <alex_at_nanogherkin.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:43:31 +0100

Hi Eliezer,

I can tell you that we have come across specific sites that were OK
being bumped in squeeze (which comes with OpenSSL 0.9.8) did not work in
wheezy, which uses 1.0.1.

Here are the example sites we found so far (in the form of acls):

acl nobump dstdomain .cardsonline-commercial.com
acl nobump dstdomain .nwolb.com
acl nobump dstdomain .studentloanrepayment.co.uk
acl nobump dstdomain .shareview.co.uk
acl nobump dstdomain .cahoot.com
acl nobump dstdomain .firstdirect.com
acl nobump dstdomain .nab.com.au
acl nobump dstdomain .rbs.co.uk

I think it's something to do with TLS 1.2 vs SSL3 negotiation. And from
testing with sslclient it seems it decides to ignore quite a lot of
installed CA certs, and sslclient will fail unless I specifically point
to to the CA cert the relevant site uses.

Thanks

Alex