[squid-users] Squid 3.3.6 FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

From: x-man <x-man_at_vivateam.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 06:58:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm running squid 3.3.6 from a short time with simple TPROXY configuration,
which was running perfectly with 3.1.19 for a very long time, but now with
3.3.6, started with workers 2 - I noticed that workers are dying frequently
and what I see in the cache.log is

FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

What can be the reason for this behavior, even having in mind that it's very
low traffic, because I'm testing in office environment with few PCs
connected only...