Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.3.6 FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:05:04 +0300

Hey,

Can you please share more info from the cache.log??
when we will have this we can understand more.
If you can get a more verbose log using debug_options ALL,2 or ALL,3 it
will be much helpful then a single line.

If you are up to help debug it please refer to:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting

Thanks,
Eliezer