[squid-users] Can Squid 2.7 send an HTTP Connect to the server

From: Squid27User <rajivdk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am working on an issue where an endpoint gets an HTTP CONNECT that it does
not expect.

The client is a java client (Sun's HttpURLConnection).

After around 5 minutes (some timeout on client or Squid?) when I send out a
new POST request via Squid (version 2.7), I see that the client sends a
CONNECT first over http. The server gets this HTTP CONNECT, which it cannot
handle.

Is this a bug?

-Squid27User