[squid-users] Re: Squid only caches a few images and TCP_Miss everything else

From: jc.yin <jc.yin.cn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:53:22 -0700 (PDT)

I tried the method, but the thing is, I'm using a remote ubuntu server to
test Squid and as a result I probably won't be seeing the results like you
described, since that most likely requires a local server. However it does
seem to load a bit faster, but not that much since its still fetched from
externally.

Do you have any other suggestions of testing Squid? Is it possible to view
any of the files Squid has cached?

Also, does TCP_HIT only show up if the cached contents are served from
Squid's disk and not from memory?