[squid-users] Squid + Samba4

From: Ricardo Klein <klein.rfk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 00:26:48 -0300

I have here a working scenario with Squid using ntlm + ldap_groups to
make single sign on plus access control based in wich Active Directory
group user is.
But, have anyone done any experience with Samba4? Then I think I cold
replicate Microsoft Active Directory data with Samba and make the auth
local.
Because you know, microsoft crashes a lot, and, if I have a replica of
user information in Samba4 I can survive on windows crashes...

Anyone?

--
Att...
Ricardo Felipe Klein