Re: [squid-users] Squid + Samba4

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 03:49:48 +0300

Hey,

I would say if you want a replica of the AD data use LDAP and not
anything else.

I havn't tried samba4 yet So I cant tell you a thing about it and what
it suppose to do.
If you have some description of samba4 replication thing you just told
me about I would be happy to hear more about it.
Windows crashes ??? it's like saying "the car just moved"

Eliezer