Re: [squid-users] squid-3.3.5 hangs the entire system

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 03:57:29 +0300

On 07/15/2013 11:32 PM, Grant wrote:
>>> If it's a network issue, could you be any more specific as far as what
>>> to look for? 3.3.8 might be a bit better but that could be my
>>> imagination.
>>>
>>> - Grant
>>>
>> if you are using firefox the first thing to do is try start firefox in
>> safe-mode.
>
> I don't have any Firefox add-ons installed but I restarted it in safe
> mode with the same result.
>
>> after you try this try to launch it with firebug to make sure what
>> object is the problem.
>
> I've launched Firefox with Firebug. What should I monitor while loading a page?
>
> - Grant

I would say the NET is the first to even try understanding the issue.
If you are interested in the cache data which can help many understand
what squid does.. look at the resouce Cache tab.
it's divided into Dom Net etc..

If there is nothing in the Net then the upper level should be checked
which is the browser\cpu other components level.

Eliezer