[squid-users] What about SWAPIN ?

From: Travel Factory S.r.l. <mc8647_at_mclink.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 14:50:30 +0200

During my checks on store.log I noticed that there are no SWAPINs...

So I did a
grep STORE_LOG_ *
and found no storeLog calls with STORE_LOG_SWAPIN.

I have seen that SWAPOUT message is sent when the callback function on
close file is called. Probably it is emitted in close and only when
there are no errors since we are sure that it was written correctly.

On SWAPIN it probably should be emitted only if the file has been
opened and recognized correctly...

... or I'm doing something wrong ?